Immigration Direct

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Form I-90 - Renew Expired Greencard

If your green card is expired or about to expire, you should fill a Form I-90 application to renew it as soon as possible. We know that the green card is an important document in the United States, and failing to go throught the green card renewal process might affect the holder's rights and obligations.

But one need not to worry much because renewing an expired green card can be done easily by filing up the Form I-90 online.

For details, visit:
http://www.immigrationdirect.com/greencard/replace-expired-green-card-Form-I-90.jsp

2 comments:

  1. Prepare Green card Renewal and Replacement U.S.C.I.S. Form I 90 online. The Green card is also known as your Permanent Resident or Alien Registration Card. Green card replacement reasons such as expired, lost, stolen, destroyed and mutilated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work! Thanks for posting this.Citizenship and immigration

    ReplyDelete